Complaint Review: Hydra Fab

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: Keith2014 — sylvester Georgia
Hydra Fab
Nationwide USA

Hydra Fab Tim King Hydra Fab Lies and No Contact After the Sale Phenix City, Alabama

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a LIE Posted By A Competitor

We purchased a hydra fab well drilling rig 2012.  I talked with Tim several times on the phone and even went to Phenix City to see the rigs.  Tim assured me that the rig would drill 300 feet even through limestone.  It even said on their website it would drill 300 feet (they have since removed that).  We are only about 100 miles from Phenix City, so the drilling conditions are very similar in Phenix City to where I am in GA.  I purchased a rig and went to pick it up.  They sold me extentions and additional bits.

I began drilling and had trouble with it ever since.  I had to keep working on the rig trying to make it drill the 300 feet I needed for a well.  Tim even called me LAZY and said I did not put in enough effort to drill.  I kept trying to contact Tim, but could not get an answer.  I left multiple messages and did not have any calls returned.

Tim lies about how deep it will drill and the product is not a quality product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fab/nationwide/Hydra-Fab-Tim-King-Hydra-Fab-Lies-and-No-Contact-After-the-Sale-Phenix-City-Alabama-1152390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fab

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a LIE Posted By A Competitor

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

This slander was submitted by a competitor who is outraged because we exposed his 'Deep Rock" Scam. All the details can be seen at: deeprockdrilling.com.