Complaint Review: Hydra Financial Limited Fund I

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Oscoda Michigan United States of America
Hydra Financial Limited Fund I
level 5, 22 The Terrace Internet United States of America

Hydra Financial Limited Fund I Hydrafund I Somehow accessed my bank account and social security information and processed an online loan in my name Wellington, Internet

This company somehow got acces to my banking information and processed a loan in my name.  I did not apply for this online loan and they then began taking out payments in the amount of $90 bi weekly and caused account overdrafts  which brought this to my attention.  in contacting the company they refused to disolve the account and had taken over $450.00 from my bank account before I was advised to close it and file a police report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Financial-Limited-Fund-I/internet/Hydra-Financial-Limited-Fund-I-Hydrafund-I-Somehow-accessed-my-bank-account-and-social-se-985228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Financial Limited Fund I