Complaint Review: Hydra Fund

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Murfreesboro Tennessee
Hydra Fund
Internet USA

Hydra Fund they deposited money in my account and now taking money out. I never told them it was ok to do either. Now when I call there is never no one I can talk to. They keep saing they will call me back but never do.  Internet

This company to it on to their selfs to put a 200.00 loan in to my account and are not taking 75.00 dollare twice a month out of my account. When I call them they say there is no one that can talk to me and they will call me back. Well guess what I still have not gotten a call back. Someone has to put a stop to these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund-/internet/Hydra-Fund-they-deposited-money-in-my-account-and-now-taking-money-out-I-never-told-them-1063886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund