Complaint Review: Hydra Fund 1

106 Chancellor dr Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 8883025282
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Hydra Fund 1 Hydra funds deposited funds into my accout that I did not authorized nor did a contract with. Each time I contacted them I get no answer. They have set up an amount to be drafted from my account in wh woodbridge, Internet

Hydra Fund 1 deposited funds into my account without me know or agreeing to it. When contacting them from the number given on the web it said it was pay day loan center. they would not give me any information on if they delt with Hydra Fund 1.

I am having problems contacting Hyddra Funds to see why they deposited the money and I did not sign a contract agreeing to the terms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund-1/internet/Hydra-Fund-1-Hydra-funds-deposited-funds-into-my-accout-that-I-did-not-authorized-nor-did-938328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund 1