Complaint Review: Hydra Fund 2

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: amber — baytown Texas
Hydra Fund 2
Internet USA

Hydra Fund 2 i was looking into loans online and my information was sent to multi lenders. my understanding at that point was i choose the lenders that approved me after that. no! hydra funda 2 never talked to me to ok a 200.00 deposit into my account at all! they say because i gave my info i gave my approval! how can this be?? i signed nothing! Internet

How can hydra fund 2 be allowed to do this? Just put money into my account without actually speaking with me and my concent? An e-mail was sent to me telling me that if I didn't want the loan I needed to call the number on the e-mail and let them know! This was sent to me on a Wednesday but because the only internet I have is my cell phone I don't check it every day. I got it on the Friday after! Ckecked my bank and yes money there that I didn't okay! I called hydra fund 2 it was after 5pm on Friday and they were closed for the weekend! At this point I have talked with my bank and I don't know how I should handle this. All I wanted to do was look into loans and this is what happened! Its not right and shouldn't be allowed to happen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund-2/internet/Hydra-Fund-2-i-was-looking-into-loans-online-and-my-information-was-sent-to-multi-lenders-1048305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund 2