Complaint Review: Hydra Fund II

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Buzzard — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Hydra Fund II
Suite 5, 507 Lake Road Takapuna, Auckland, Select State/Province United States of America

Hydra Fund II Hydra Fund Used an unathorized ACH to debit funds from my account Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand

I was in need of a few hundred bucks to pay some bills. I found a website that would submit my request to lenders so I could pick one to do business with (it expressly said it was not consent to a loan). Weeks later I noticed both a deposit to my account, and shortly after an ACH debit (I had received many emails from other lenders asking for me to accept their offer). I promptly put a stop on the debits and filed a complaint with my bank (Bank of America). I also requested they return the deposit immediately. After 3 or 4 more attempts to debit my account by these con-artists the phone threats started. I was to be served a summons for "fraud" at my place of business.

As a citizen of the country where these fraudsters are based, I am in the process of taking recourse. Let me know if you have had a similar experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund-II/Takapuna-Auckland-Select-StateProvince-0622/Hydra-Fund-II-Hydra-Fund-Used-an-unathorized-ACH-to-debit-funds-from-my-account-Takapuna-994877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund II