Complaint Review: Hydra Fund II

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Yvonne J — Lancaster Texas United States of America
Hydra Fund II

Hydra Fund II I never applied for a lonad with them and when i ask them they told me that I have aflated witha sister compant and thats how they got my information. Internet

I never applied for a loan with this company they got my information from a sister company and when called and asked them to reverse what they di they told me they could co they have debit my account 60.00 twice a amount and that have gotten there 200.00 plus some. I jsut want them to stop debiting my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund-II/internet/Hydra-Fund-II-I-never-applied-for-a-lonad-with-them-and-when-i-ask-them-they-told-me-that-947582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund II