Complaint Review: Hydra Fund

• Reported By: Kelly — Lansing Michigan
Hydra Fund
, Select State/Province USA

Hydra Fund Taking money out of my account internet

I received money in my account from Hydra fund, yet I don't know who they are, than they started taking money out of my account overdrawing my account, still have no idea who this is or what they think they are doing. I called my bank and had all transactions stopped with this company. Shortly there after I have been getting threating phone calls, saying I will be arrested at my mailing address and they need a statement from me within 2 hours. At first very scary until I talked with my local police department and they said it was a scam. I have rejected there phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund/Select-StateProvince/Hydra-Fund-Taking-money-out-of-my-account-internet-1071485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund