Complaint Review: Hydra Fund

• Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Becca — Union Kentucky United States of America
Hydra Fund
2 E Gregory Blvd, Internet United States of America

Hydra Fund DJR GROUP, LLC/ SSM GROUP, LLC I was searching for a next day cash, and I never had anyone confirm this information with me and they deposited 200.00 in my bank account. I decided not to go this route now I have this company puttin Internet, Internet

I was desperate and thinking of trying one of these easy loan places, and then after looking into it I decided not to, and now Hydra Fund deposited money into my account, and I see after looking into all of the complaints I am in a world of trouble. I am closing the account. Please let me know what to do...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund/internet/Hydra-Fund-DJR-GROUP-LLC-SSM-GROUP-LLC-I-was-searching-for-a-next-day-cash-and-I-never-858840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund