Complaint Review: Hydra Fund

Hydra Fund
Internet USA

Hydra Fund Without permission deposited $200 in checking account Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Answer

Around the last week of April I was inquiring about getting some kind of money to put in my checking account.  I looked into payday advance, loans for 6 months, but never approved any of them.  I received phone calls, but never agreed to anything from any of these companies.

On May 3rd, I saw when I was checking my account online, I saw $200 was deposited in my account on May 3rd.  I had no idea what this was for or who Hydra Fund was.  I looked at my emails to see if anything was sent telling or showing me who had deposited any money in my account - nothing.

I again, checked my account online and saw that $60 was deducted out of my checking account, without my authorization from Hydra Fund.  I decided to googled Hydra Fund and have sent them an email, as there was no phone contact number for them and in the email asked them to explain themselves, before I go to my bank.  I have not heard anything back.

My fear now is how many times do they continue to take $60 from my account?  Can I get my bank to not allow them to take anymore money out?  Should I change my account?   This is wrong and they should be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Fund/internet/Hydra-Fund-Without-permission-deposited-200-in-checking-account-Internet-1050293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Answer

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

When you notice fraudulent or non-approved  transactions on your bank account, the first thing you should do is wait 7 days and then file an Internet complaint asking strangers what to do. Under no circumstances should you contact your bank immediatey and ask them for their advice. What the hell would they know anyways.