Complaint Review: Hydra Funding IV

• Reported By: JAS — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Hydra Funding IV
15503 Ventura Blvd, Suite 300 Encino CA 91436 Internet United States of America

Hydra Funding IV Hydra Funding 2 Liars, crooks, and thieves Internet

Hydra Funding, deposited $300.00 in my checking account that I thought was closed. Because of this, the funds deposited in my account was taken to make good on the negative balance I had. I did not authorize any deposits and now they are going to serve me with papers to go to court. I am not happy about this at all. I did not give them permission to make any deposits, I did not sign anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-Funding-IV/internet/Hydra-Funding-IV-Hydra-Funding-2-Liars-crooks-and-thieves-Internet-953821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Funding IV