Complaint Review: Hydra White

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: FRAUD MISREPRESENTATION THEFT — Trenton Florida United States of America
Hydra White

Hydra White DEMAND LETTER TO ENFORCE THE CONTRACT AND CANCEL "MEMBERSHIP" Internet

I just ordered your free TRIAL MEMBERSHIP -  NOT ANY AMOUNT OF PRODUCT TO BE SENT UNDER THE TRIAL. You charged my bank account $1.03 shipping and showed that the order had been sent as represented by your site. Your site also states that I can cancel the "MEMBERSHIP" WITHIN 8 DAYS OR BE CHARGED RETAIL PRICE MONTHLY -  The agreement, in full states: "ONLY $1.03 will be charged to your credit card at this time. You will see a full amount of $95.34 in the Verified by Visa window below. Your card will be charged $1.03 today. If you have signed up for our Trial, the full trial amount of $94.31 WILL NOT be charged to your credit card unless you choose to keep your membership after the 8-day trial period."

The contract for the MEMBERSHIP is a valid and enforceable contract; consideration and performance requirements have been met and you are not authorized to charge anything more to my credit card or checking account. I have cancelled the account (which conversation was recorded and your customer service representative, Jose #0504, was advised of  same) after which your service agent advised me that I was sent a one month supply and that I must return the unused portion at my expense. You did not represent this and I would never agree to that if you did. I DID NOT AGREE TO ORDERING A ONE MONTH SUPPLY -  I agreed to a trial MEMBERSHIP.  Whatever you sent under the membership that was cancelled within the same say after payment was collected and your site said "the order has been shipped" is mine to keep with no further charge.
I NEEDEN'T ADVISE YOU BUT YOU ARE HEREBY ON NOTICE THAT PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF FLORIDA - ANY UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENT THAT IS SENT CAN BE KEPT BY THE RECIPIENT WITHOUT CHARGE OR NOTICE. Even if such law was not in effect, simple contract conditions have been met and the parties' recovery is limited to the four corners of the contract!

If you do not confirm that the MEMBERSHIP has been cancelled, that the amount shipped is mine to keep at no further charge, and no further charges will be made to account, immediately, I will be forced to contact the FRAUD DIVISION OF THE U.S. ATTORNEYS OFFICE; THE STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.  This is fraud, misrepresentation and theft if you fail to perform and comply with the above. You have not committed any criminal act thus far that I will report you for although I very well could report you for fraud at this time. Furthermore, I will be sure to post anywhere I can that your company is a farce.

GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
LYNNE FESSENDEN, ESQ.
cc: lynnefess@aol.com;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-White/internet/Hydra-White-DEMAND-LETTER-TO-ENFORCE-THE-CONTRACT-AND-CANCEL-MEMBERSHIP-Internet-990146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra White