Complaint Review: Hydra White

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Ali — Stanhope New Jersey United States of America
Hydra White
880 Wigwam Parkway #120 Henderson, Nevada 89014 U Internet United States of America

Hydra White Deceptive, fraudulent, scamming, DO NOT TRUST THEM! It is a ploy NOT a trial... and they lie and partner with the equally loathe some company that sucks bella brite , Internet

This story is similar to the bella brite scam. They work hand in hand.

I signed up for a "free" trial offer which was supposed to cost $1.03 for shipping. They charged me an additional $3.87 which neither charge showed up to my account until 10/17/12 despite the fact that I placed the request on 10/14/12.  I did not get a confirmation email until 2 days later either.

They claim that I received the package, but I have not.

They work in conjunction with bella brite.

i have canceled this account multiple times. They say I have until Nov. 7th to return the product or else I will be charged  $77 and change. They will not reimburse me for the $1.03 or the $3.87.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-White/internet/Hydra-White-Deceptive-fraudulent-scamming-DO-NOT-TRUST-THEM-It-is-a-ploy-NOT-a-trial-959623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra White