Complaint Review: Hydra White

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: John Winterbottom — Oldham Internet United Kingdom
Hydra White
880 Wigwam Parkway #120 Henderson, Nevada 89014 Internet United States of America

Hydra White Ripped me off Internet

I clicked on a link on their website for a "free" trial whitening pen offer which was supposed to cost nothing but a small charge 0.80p for shipping. They charged me an additional 2.48p to my credit card on the 22nd of november. I recieved the free trail, but there where 3 pens in the box. Then they charged me a massive 48.50p to my credit card on the 4th of december. So it looks like they've charged me for pens 2 and 3. I never got any e-mail saying i had applied for a free trail. Don't want to try phoning with living in united kingdom. I've reported them to my credit card supplier. Don't know wether to cancel my card, so they can't take any more payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-White/internet/Hydra-White-Ripped-me-off-Internet-991296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra White