Complaint Review: Hydra funds 4

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: bear — muskegon Michigan
Hydra funds 4
15503 Ventura Blvd., Suite 300, Encino, California Encino, California United States of America

Hydra funds 4 They deposited $250 into my checking acount with OUT my knowledge or consent. Encino, California

I have used 500 cast fash in the past I used them again and they came threw with my loan. But I see that this Hydra fund all so put money in that I did not ask for or even give my consent. I will half to close my account out to stop them from getting in and doing any more harm. I will all so half to get a layer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-funds-4/Encino-California-91436/Hydra-funds-4-They-deposited-250-into-my-checking-acount-with-OUT-my-knowledge-or-conse-1042680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra funds 4