Complaint Review: HydraFund II

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Detroit Michigan United States of America
HydraFund II

HydraFund II Hydra Fund Financial I applied for Pay day loan from another company. Later I received calls from HF for $300 Loan saying I was approved and needed to confirm the application request; which I never did, Internet

This is a complaint against an online pay day loan company, who has accessed my personal bank account and has cost me hundreds of dollars in fees for pulling money out of my account bi-weekly ($90) for a "$300 loan" that I had not approved.  Apparently, as I was applying for loans via the internet, Hydra Fund found the opportunity to retrieve my personal information.  Even if the request was made to Hydra Fund while being in a pool of companies, there was never an approval/confirmation/signature by me to them.

The loan was for $300, which would not have been beneficial to me.  I was seeking a loan of at least $800, which I did approve/receive one day before Hydra Fund's claim that I asked for $300.  Unfortunately, I was unware of the charges on my bank account until it began to be a cycle of overdraft fees, when I realized that there were two companies pulling money biweekly instead of the one I had approved. (not being Hydra Fund II)  I also contacted HF requesting a copy of what I supposedly sign (electronically or otherwise), and have not received anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HydraFund-II/internet/HydraFund-II-Hydra-Fund-Financial-I-applied-for-Pay-day-loan-from-another-company-Later-1010871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HydraFund II