shoulders

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Randy — Dallas Texas United States of America
HydraWhite
880 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 120; Internet United States of America

HydraWhite Bella Bright. They say they are not, but they are one and the same! Thieves!!! Ripoffs!!! Internet

This story is similar to the bella brite scam. They work hand in hand. I signed up for a "free" trial offer which was supposed to cost $1.03 for shipping. They charged me an additional $3.87 processing (LOL) and took the money from my account in a heartbeat.

This was a 7 day cancellation trial (LOL) with automatic followup shipments until you cancel your membership with them.  They claim that I received the trial, which I did not during the 7 days following my order so I cancelled on the 7th day.  Five days later they debited my account for $78 and some change.  They first said I didn't include an apartment number for my residence, then I didn't include my zip code, then I used my apt. no. as my zip code and then I had already disputed the charge with my bank so there was nothing they could do.  Told me to use the USPS tracking number for the package that I never got.  Oh, they did provide the tracking number.  USPS said the package had been returned to them because of an insufficient address.  They have no record of the return.  So I was just scammed for just short of $79.

They work in conjunction with Bella Brite because when I cancelled my Bella Bright order because of non-receipt within the first 7 days, Bella Bright said they are not part of Hydra White.  However, I disputed that since they were able to provide me with info. on Hydra White.  Coincidence, I don't think so!

They are thieves!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HydraWhite/internet/HydraWhite-Bella-Bright-They-say-they-are-not-but-they-are-one-and-the-same-Thieves-1020586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HydraWhite