Complaint Review: HydraWhite

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: katnjam — ADA Michigan
Internet USA

HydraWhite Not so white scam Internet

I fell for the scam of the cheap trial offer, $1.03 for product and $3.87 S/H.  When I called to inquire about the $87.41 of additional charges, it was explained to me that the trial offer was for 8 days so they automatically send a month's worth of product, a fact I wasn't told when I signed up.  I told the customer service rep to cancel my subscription.  The next month I received another shipment.  I called them again to cancel and they assured me that it would be taken care of.  This pattern repeated itself for 4 months.  I finally got smart and went to the bank to block any payment requests from both HydraWhite and BlizzardWhite.  They won't get any more money from me, but I'm hoping to get some from them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HydraWhite/internet/HydraWhite-Not-so-white-scam-Internet-1057028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HydraWhite