Complaint Review: HydraWhite

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: JimInJax — Saint Johns Florida United States of America
Online - no address listed Internet United States of America

HydraWhite Shady Company ,hydrawhite.com, Internet

Product they claim they shipped on 10/2012 never received.

Called today (11/28/12) to CLOSE the account - did not read the "terms" statement that there would be reoccuring charges (bascially you are signing-up for the program when you request the "free" trial)....

Told me a shipment was on it's way... but IF I returned it, I would only get an $8 credit but..... they would offer me an immedate $45 credit to my Visa (and cancel my account) over the phone.  So, I either get an $8 credit or a $45 credit for a product they are charging me $82 for!!!

Nice racket....

I requested a confirmation email of the credit and the cancellation.... will I ever get it??  I'll keep calling until I do..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HydraWhite/internet/HydraWhite-Shady-Company-hydrawhitecom-Internet-975175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HydraWhite