• Report: #1019926

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Miramar Beach Florida United States of America
HydraWhite

HydraWhite false ad, fraud, no free sample charged $94.31. Internet

Ordered a free sample of Hydrawhite teeth whitener, they first charged $1.03, later $3.87 then on my CC there was a charge for $94.31. I called company and was told they would cancel my order. I never really ordered anything but a free sample. They sent me a cancellation confirmation, but charges are still on my CC. I called again and was told they do not advertize free samples and that I did not call in time to cancel my order. What I received was a small stick

that did not work, hardly a $94.31 product. I have since seem many reports of fraud on the this company. I would like my $94.31 back and would like to see them put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HydraWhite/internet/HydraWhite-false-ad-fraud-no-free-sample-charged-9431-Internet-1019926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HydraWhite