respond

suite 4&5 Price William Main St Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 888-302-5351
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Hydrafund Finacial DJR Group Unauthorized loan and unauthorized debits online, Internet

This company has taken money out of my bank account stating I e- signed a loan through them. I never authorized a loan much less any debits to them off my account. Since then I have had to close my account and file fraudulent activity against them. This company has contacted me daily stating I will loose my job and will get arrested if I don't pay them $8,000. This company has contacted some of my family notifying them I will be arrested and put in jail if I don't pay them back in three days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydrafund-Finacial/internet/Hydrafund-Finacial-DJR-Group-Unauthorized-loan-and-unauthorized-debits-online-Internet-984021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydrafund Finacial