Complaint Review: Hydrasupport.co8779066810

, Select State/Province United States of America
  • Phone: 877-906-6810; 866-590-008
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Hydrasupport.co8779066810 Rasshelpnow.com866590083 Unauthorized charges made to my Visa including international fees

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hydrasupport.com

Unauthorized charges on my bank statement showed they had used my debit card numbers to remove funds from my account along with international fees.  I called the first "business" and was told they had purchased my number from another company.  I am unaware of what they speak.

I cancelled the "business" for all 3 companies, notified my bank & fraud division.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydrasupportco8779066810/-Select-StateProvince-/Hydrasupportco8779066810-Rasshelpnowcom866590083-Unauthorized-charges-made-to-my-Visa-i-978432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydrasupport.co8779066810

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hydrasupport.com

AUTHOR: hydrasupport - ()

Hydrasupport.com has not been contacted by the person complaining here, yes our name has neen the victim of an identity theft scam but we notified UK national fraud authorities. The person who wrote this  would have been informed by phone and email that if they looked closely at the scam details they would have seen the fraudsters used various versions of spelling hydra and in acual fact the website they were directed to was hydyrasupport.com and was actually a telephone chat line   number masquerading as an ofiicial site, but then transposed the contact and email details of innocent companies like mine  to their site.

Here follows  the response the author of the complaint would have got if they really contacted us.

Many people have received debits from their credit card and bank accounts that claim to be from hydrasupport.com.

None of these recipients are Hydrasupport.com clients, as we only supply broadcasters and tv film production companies, We are a service company and do not sell items over the internet, nor do we have the facility to process bank or credit cards. We can confirm that these debits have not been generated or sent by us. Our advice to anyone receiving the debits is to report the fraud immediately to your police authority and bank. Also please register the crime with the UK police’s fraud division.

The site masquerading as our site has since been removed and shut down,

I agree with a persons right to speak  and broadcast their  thoughts however when people spread rumour and sleaze through communities based  on unchecked, fraudulent and wrong evidence then there has to be a failure in the system