Complaint Review: Hydrawhite

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Plano Texas United States of America
4336 Losse Rd, Ste. 2 N. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Hydrawhite Trial offer ended up with ongoing renewal of product. Company stated I should have known what I was ordering! N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Relocating & staying with friend temporarily. Ordered online product as a trial. Received product - not impressed and did not order any additional product.

Relocated to residence in another town - friend notified me that I had received a package on 12/28/12. Another two packages received from the same sender. I requested her to open one of the packages since i had not ordered anything. She told me it was hydrawhite products. I called company and told them I did not order these items and the man i spoke with told me I should read the information more carefully next time.

I informed him that this was a trial purchase only and planned on returning the additional product for credit. He told me I could only return the last shipment because of a 30 day return policy. 2nd package postmarked 12/24/12. I told him I had not had the product for 30 days and planned on returning all three additional packages for refund.

He would not allow me to speak and kept talking over me which infuriated me!

Do not order anything from this company! They will rip you off and not honor their 30 day return policy.

Never again will I trust any website.  Please BE CAREFUL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydrawhite/N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Hydrawhite-Trial-offer-ended-up-with-ongoing-renewal-of-product-Company-stated-I-should-1002862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydrawhite