• Report: #1020711

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: irenemc — Gulfport Florida United States of America
4336 Losee Road, Suite 2, North Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Hydrawhiteonline They robbed me - I returned product and they refuse to credit me North Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered hydrawhite teeth whitening as a trial and stupidly put it on my credit card.  I received product extremely quickly.  They charged a minimum of $3.47 for this trial.  Next thing I know they are charging my credit card for $94.31.  I returned product after calling the number on my credit card statement and obtained a RMA number.  I never received a packing slip with the order and I followed all the instructions on their e-mail and noted the RMA number on the box and enclosed a copy of the e-mail they sent to me.   I called them 3 times protesting that I returned the product and they claim they did not receive it and I needed a tracking number.  I returned this item regular post and did not certify it or have a tracking number.  They refuse to debit my credit card and now expect me to pay and I don't even have the product.  All I have is a credit card charge for nothing.

Let the buyer be ware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydrawhiteonline/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-089030/Hydrawhiteonline-They-robbed-me-I-returned-product-and-they-refuse-to-credit-me-North-1020711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydrawhiteonline