Complaint Review: Hydro Fuel Generator

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2010

• Reported By: Lab Technician — San Francisco California United States of America
Hydro Fuel Generator

Hydro Fuel Generator hydrofuelgenerator.com, Hydro Fuel Generator, scammed, hho kits don't work, hydrogen kit scam, no support, ships in 3 weeks Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Not True

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time doing this. I'm not the type of person to bad mouth someone on the internet. I realize every business has its ups and downs, but sometimes you run into a company that really pushes your buttons.

I would give you the name of the owner if I knew it. The guy called himself Joshua, but I doubt that was his real name. Everything about this business is suspicious. On the website it says you will get you HHO Kit by priority mail. It took over 4 weeks to get my unit. After calling and calling their support line, I finally reached a man named Joshua who said my unit was not in stock and they would send it out to me as soon as it was in stock. Well, I have a question. Why was I not contacted and told this directly, why did I have to wait 2 weeks to hear anything and they didn't even attempt to call me, I had to call them. And then another 2 weeks to get my unit.

When the unit arrived it was missing some of the accessories showcased in the product detail pictures. When I called in to get a refund for my HHO kit purchase, Joshua or whatever his name is told me they would ship out the additional parts as soon as they received them from their supplier. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your telling me I'm going to have to wait another 4 weeks.

I asked them to honor their bs "lifetime warranty" and they told me that I had to have used the system to qualify. This means my money would have been tied up for 2 months while they sort out what they have in stock and what they don't. The guy who answers the phone probably works out of his garage or something, b/c every time I called I heard a dog barking in the background and a lot of background noise.

This has been a huge waist of my time. I told the guy to keep the extra parts and I would be filing a fraud complaint with my bank.... Their Hydrogen kit is a scam. They sell things they don't have in stock. My bank is currently in the process of getting me my money back. Do yourself a favor and stay away from http://www.hydrofuelgenerator.com .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydro-Fuel-Generator/internet/Hydro-Fuel-Generator-hydrofuelgeneratorcom-Hydro-Fuel-Generator-scammed-hho-kits-don-616841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydro Fuel Generator

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Not True

AUTHOR: ZetrocKrew - (United States of America)

I am the owner of HydroFuelGenerator.com. This person obviously is just trying to sabotage our company. We have never sold a generator to anyone in San Francisco. We have never not shipped any order to any customer in less than 72 hours and this was due to Holidays. We sale and market the Black Box Hydro Kit for EVS LLC. out of Sandy Utah. We have dealers and distributors of this Hydro Cell all over the U.S. and overseas. We are committed not only to our dealer network but also our individual customers. We are 100% committed to customer support and answer and return every call. We even give our customers our Cell phone numbers for weekend tech support. I have no doubt one of our competitors wrote this report. We recently lowered our pricing structure and are the low price leader in this market. It most definitely has made the competition unhappy.