Complaint Review: Hydro Headquarters

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Janilan — Daytona Florida United States of America
Hydro Headquarters
25671 Orchard Rim Lane Internet United States of America

Hydro Headquarters Ryan Mitchell Ryan uses a website with low prices to lure customers into purchasing items. After a few weeks you realize your items are not coming and there is no live customer support. Internet

Hydro Headquarters.com is a scam website that lures people to the website with lower than average prices. I have been fed excuses from the beginning when my debit card didnt work, and later after my check had been cashed, the items had to be ordered, a month later no replies, phone number is a recording, and Ryan Mitchell is clear with my $400 dollars. While I can chalk up this experience to my own ignorance, I would like to help prevent others from using this site. This is my first bad experience using a website and hopefully my last. After running whois on this company I realize it changes domains frequently, so I'm sure I can never shut it down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydro-Headquarters/internet/Hydro-Headquarters-Ryan-Mitchell-Ryan-uses-a-website-with-low-prices-to-lure-customers-int-933062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydro Headquarters