Complaint Review: Hydro Steam Carper

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: horsegirl12 — Texas
Hydro Steam Carper
peyton colorado peyton, Colorado USA

Hydro Steam Carpert Unethical Company Wrote me a Fraudulent Check peyton Colorado

This company is unethical and they wrote me a fraudulent check for services that were provided to them. I have made several attempts to contact them about this situation and they ingnore me and have blocked my number on both their phones. They wrote a check to me for $500 and it did not clear their bank. I woul dnot reccomend anybody doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydro-Steam-Carper/peyton-Colorado-80831/Hydro-Steam-Carpert-Unethical-Company-Wrote-me-a-Fraudulent-Check-peyton-Colorado-1055282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydro Steam Carper