volunteers

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: lion4u2 — Orange Park Florida
Hydro Thunder of Key West
Old Town Tours Hydro-Thunder of Key West,713 Emma Key West, Florida United States of America

Hydro Thunder of Key West Unauthorized Charges for Scratches and Shipping Key West, Florida

*Author of original report: The Orginal Author

I rented a scooter and after I returned it in the same condition they charged my card for scratches on scooter for 58.60 the next day. On March 23 at 4pm I rented a scooter from Hydro Thunder of Key West. They pulled the scooter out and I completed a quick practice ride and they rented me the scooter for 48.28 for the day. During that process no one look over the scooter for scratches or damaged. I returned the scooter on time and left to head back home. The following day I was charged again on my credit card 58.60 and when I called to inquire about this extra charge they stated it was because they notice scratches on the plastic and order 20 dollars worth of replacement parts and then the rest was the shipping charge. I own a motorcycle and did not scratch or drop the scooter I told the guy on the phone. He was nice, but said that there policy is to keep scooters in perfect condition and any scratches had to be replaced after each rental. After further investigation on the internet it seems this company has scammed a lot of other in this same manner. It's not fair or legal for them to run my credit card whenever they choose because the last time I check it had to be authorized and signed before I paid someone for a service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydro-Thunder-of-Key-West/Key-West-Florida-33040/Hydro-Thunder-of-Key-West-Unauthorized-Charges-for-Scratches-and-Shipping-Key-West-Flori-1039009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydro Thunder of Key West

The Orginal Author

AUTHOR: lion4u2 - ()

John refunded my money and I am happy with his professionalism.