Complaint Review: Hydroderm Encore

• Reported By: Eda — Dickinson Texas
Hydroderm Encore
Internet USA

Hydroderm Encore Rip-Off Internet

When you send the product it did not say anywhere that I was bound to pay 89.90 for the cream.  It said Free and I do know how to read.  You are ripping off customers and using false advertising.  I looked for the fine print and did not have one.  How do I know that everytime we sign up for a free trial,and we complain you have another voucher in your office that says that we need to call back in 14 days.  Nowhere on the voucher that you advertise said that.

I will be calling the Attorney General/California and if enough of us complain your website will be shut down for mail fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Encore-/internet/Hydroderm-Encore-Rip-Off-Internet-1136002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm Encore