Complaint Review: Hydroderm Encore

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Pita — Pembroke Pines Florida
Hydroderm Encore
15820 Euclid Ave Chino, California USA

Hydroderm Encore Ordered "sample" for $4.97 and they charged me $79.00. I never received order and they sent out a new bottle but cancelled my account. Said 30 day refund was from original date of order which I never received. Very abusive and nasty CSR on phone. Said dont bother to return since we will not refund your money no matter what. Greatest ripoff company I ever encountered. Chino California

*Author of original report: Update on ripoff of Hydroderm

Ordered product and was charged full price instead of "sample" price of $4.97. Never got original product and they sent out another bottle. Called for a Return Authorization and nasty, rude and abusive CSR said 30 return policy was from date of original order that I had not received. Said don't bother returning because you will not receive a dime back.

Social media here I come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Encore/Chino-California-91708/Hydroderm-Encore-Ordered-sample-for-497-and-they-charged-me-7900-I-never-received-1139061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm Encore

Update on ripoff of Hydroderm

AUTHOR: Pita - ()

In my phone call to them originally I told them I would go online to Social Media and also report them to my bank.

Within one day a credit appeared from company (I had not even gone to them yet) for full amount charged. I did go online and posted an open letter to anyone who sees my name telling everyone I knew about this ripoff company.

I still think they are a ripoff company with very deceptive advertising and policies.