• Report: #208758

• Submitted: Wed, August 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 30, 2006

• Reported By:brighton Colorado
Hydroderm - First Impression Lips - IMX Increase Your Health
8500 Higuera St Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm - First Impression Lips - IMX Increase Your Health ripoff Culver City California

I just found out that I like so many of you out there have had fraudulant charges on my account from this company. I received a paper with my shipment saying when my free trial was up and sent it back long before that date. I have not contacted my bank or the company as of yet seeing as it is almost 11pm right now, but I'll keep everyone updated.

brighton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2006 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-First-Impression-Lips-IMX-Increase-Your-Health/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-First-Impression-Lips-IMX-Increase-Your-Health-ripoff-Culver-City-Californi-208758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm - First Impression Lips - IMX Increase Your Health