Complaint Review: Hydroderm, IMX Hydroderm

• Reported By:Monson Massachusetts
Hydroderm, IMX Hydroderm
Nationwide U.S.A.

Hydroderm, IMX Hydroderm Fraudulent Company!! Online Based Internet

I ordered Hydroderm Moisturizer as a sample for the shipping price of $3.95. After you have entered all the information and have paid for the shipping, you learn that you will receive more product on a regular basis for which they charge your charge card.

Since I did not receive my sample in a timely manner, I called to let Hydroderm know this. I cancelled further shipments and in doing so learn that there is no sample, it is the product for which you will be charged the $69.00. The woman actually told me that there is no sample! I asked that my credit card be refunded the $3.95 shipping charge. The woman left the phone, spoke to someone, apparently and came back to say they cannot do that, to which I answered that it will be disputed with my credit card company.

I informed the woman I spoke to that the company she works for is fraudulent and she had nothing to say to dispute this fact. I am sure she is used to hearing the same thing all day, day after day. Do Not Buy From Hydroderm.

Lynn
Monson, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-IMX-Hydroderm/nationwide/Hydroderm-IMX-Hydroderm-Fraudulent-Company-Online-Based-Internet-183473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm, IMX Hydroderm