Complaint Review: Hydroderm - IMX Hydroderm

• Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:Gardendale Alabama
Hydroderm - IMX Hydroderm
Nationwide U.S.A.

Hydroderm - IMX Hydroderm ripoff, double talk, false advertisement, get rich quick scheme Nationwide

I was sent a "free survey" to try out a free trial offer. My instructions were to go to the website, fill out the free trial information and then answer some simple questions about how "easy to understand" and "informative" the article was.

Little did I know then how UNinformative and costly this was to become. I received my "free trial" in a timely manner, and also received a phone call to "take advantage of this wonderful one-time offer" for a mere $129+ per month.

I refused the offer, asked them to cancel any membership I had unknowingly signed up for, and asked if I should return the leftover product. I was told no.

The next day, I received this same phone call from yet another of their phone sales people with the same thing said by the both of us.

A week later, my debit card was charged $69.00 by IMX*Hydroderm.
I called and emailed my bank (AmSouth) and was told they didn't do returns on debit cards.

I did a search for IMX Hydroderm, went to a website, and was unable to find the "Members Page" in order to "Update my account."

One month later, and no subsequent arrivals of any product, my debit card is once again charged $69.00 by IMX*Hydroderm.

I have had this account for many years. I will change banks before next month before I let these scam artists take more of what little hard earned income I have.

Kathy
Gardendale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-IMX-Hydroderm/nationwide/Hydroderm-IMX-Hydroderm-ripoff-double-talk-false-advertisement-get-rich-quick-scheme-211698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm - IMX Hydroderm