Complaint Review: Hydroderm Increaseyourhealth

• Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Hydroderm Increaseyourhealth
www.increaseyourhealth.com Internet U.S.A.

Hydroderm Increaseyourhealth ripoff; they charge credit card without authorization and don't provide product Internet

I ordered some Hydroderm eye serum on (I thought) a trial basis. Now I have had TWO hits for $47 on my credit card and no receipt of product, although I didn't especially want the product. I filed a dispute with my credit card company on the first hit and have had no response. Now I have a second hit (again, no product received) on my credit card and have sent a formal letter indicating that the charges were unauthorized and that I want them removed.

I attempted to call the company to cancel everything, but you don't want to indicate that you're canceling on the phone menu because when a person talks to you, they may purposely disconnect you. As if that wasn't bad enough, they have sent my email and credit card information all over the Internet and I'm getting inundated with spam. I also discovered that some company was charging me a $10 membership fee (unauthorized) on my bank statement. In that case, I was at least able to call and cancel. Someone needs to do something to stop these people. I hope my credit card company will cooperate with me, but you know how that sometime goes.

My advise is to NOT order anything from these people.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Increaseyourhealth/internet/Hydroderm-Increaseyourhealth-ripoff-they-charge-credit-card-without-authorization-and-don-216447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm Increaseyourhealth