Complaint Review: Hydroderm - Increaseyourhealth.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Batavia Illinois
Hydroderm - Increaseyourhealth.com
Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm - Increaseyourhealth.com Ripoff! These guys are Pro's. Thankfully I got my lawyer on it right away and he advised me what to do. Beware of the come on Beverly Hills California

Well I wont ever know if the product is any good because its going to sit on a shelf until they come to get it.

I was appalled at the robery without a weapon aspect of their add. Now I know what its like to be fleeced. Remind me a lot of the guys in the boiler rooms from Vegas that in the old days pitched worthless stocks and the like or the you have won three prizes crowd, you know a brand new Hummer or 12,000 in cash or an all expenses paid trip to Beverly Hills.

Furthermore why should you be required to pay the shipping cost ? After all that was a false inticement without full disclosure. I will probably wind up cancelling my credit card rather than pay the lousy $1.45

Batavia, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Increaseyourhealthcom/Beverly-Hills-California/Hydroderm-Increaseyourhealthcom-Ripoff-These-guys-are-Pros-Thankfully-I-got-my-lawye-138381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm - Increaseyourhealth.com