Complaint Review: Hydroderm Skin Care - Alena Internet Corp-Hy

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:anonymous Other
Hydroderm Skin Care - Alena Internet Corp-Hy
8500 Higuera St Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm Skin Care - Alena Internet Corp-Hy Charging my credit card for items not sent or received. Culver City California

I am also being ripped off by this Company. I have received a couple of their products which have been paid for many times over.
They however continue to charge my credit card for items I am not receiving. Charges were originally going through as HYDRODERM but it has now changed to ALENA INTERNET CORP-HY. I have been unable to get hold of these people either by phone or email.
I have replied to their emails as they suggest in the body of the text cancelling all further orders and charges but this has not happened. It is like they have never received the emails. I have just had another 2 charges go through on my account. Does anyone know when this company is going to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Skin-Care-Alena-Internet-Corp-Hy/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-Skin-Care-Alena-Internet-Corp-Hy-Charging-my-credit-card-for-items-not-sent-or-383684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm Skin Care - Alena Internet Corp-Hy