Complaint Review: Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:Barrington Rhode Island
Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream
hydroderm.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream free trial is not free, refund never received Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: Great Customer Experience!

Free trial - pay shipping only (Hydroderm wrinkle cream). Ad on internet (Yahoo). Upon receiving product I discovered they sent full size and charged my credit card full price.

And they were going to keep sending product regularly.(In fine print).

I called phone # on my ctedit card bill and was told I may return unopened product for refund and cancellation.

I returned product (unopened) by USPS immediately and paid postage plus extra for notice when return package received by company.

I never got Return Receipt. And of course, I never got refund. And it's been months now. But I'm assuming my "order" for repeat shipments was cancelled (cross fingers) since I haven't received any more shipments, yet, anyway.

I believe they don't get good reports from BBB. But I think more should be done. They ripped-off a senior citizen here and I need my refund.

Pamela
Barrington, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2007 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-Wrinkle-Cream/nationwide/Hydroderm-Wrinkle-Cream-free-trial-is-not-free-refund-never-received-Culver-City-Californ-258070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream

Great Customer Experience!

AUTHOR: Rip Of Scam - (U.S.A.)

I did sign up for Hydroderm's 30 day trial & thought I was getting a sample.
When I was billed after 30 days I contacted them and one of their reps explained the details of the offer & also apologized for the misunderstanding. She then offered me a great discount on my next order. The deal was so good I could not refuse. I am now a satisfied customer!