Complaint Review: Hydroderm - increaseyourhealth

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:Hickory North Carolina
Hydroderm - increaseyourhealth
Bodyshape 8500Higuera St Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm - increaseyourhealth ripoff Culver City California

I tried hydroderm product when they offered free trail on internet. It's suppose to be only 1.45$ for shipping and handling. I never thought they caharge me for 45.90$ every other month. This is, I thought, only one time thing. I'm sending back the product they mailed me today. I didn't ask for this item.

I'm getting tired of this kind of companies are taking advantage out of innocent people like us. If trail is free they shouldn't assume we want their product and start charging our account. Thank you .

Emel
Hickory, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm-increaseyourhealth/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-increaseyourhealth-ripoff-Culver-City-California-171658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm - increaseyourhealth