Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Reported By: jess — Rochester New York
Hydroderm
15820 Euclid Avenue Chino, California United States of America

Hydroderm Venue Beware, Total Ripoff Chino, California

This company is a total ripoff. I saw an ad and clicked for a free trial. The next thing i know my charge card is charged $89.00. I called the company and spoke with a very rude employee. I told him I would be sending it back since I did not order it and I had noticed it contained many parabens which I refuse to use on my skin. He told me "Don't bother sending it back because you already paid for it and cannot be reimbursed". He went on to tell me somewhere it stated I had 14 days to return it and since I did not, it was mine.Well obviously this is the only way this company will stay in business is to rip people off. They obviously do not stand behind their product, and looking at the ingredients, I can see why. So please nbe smart and do not try this product because they are terrible to deal with. When I called my charge card and spoke with a gentleman there he told me they have not had luck dealinmg with this company! So beware of Hydroderm!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Chino-California-91708/Hydroderm-Venue-Beware-Total-Ripoff-Chino-California-1046711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm