Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Sat, June 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 18, 2005

• Reported By:Park Forest Illinois
11240 Playa Ct Culver City, California U.S.A.

IMX Hydroderm ripoff, Artist Run Them Out of Town and Take Them Off the Internet. Culver City California

I called this company before the 30 days and the membership was cancelled. I sent the shipment back before they charged my credit card account. They still charged me anyway. I did not see a need to call the credit card company because I cancelled.

" After I read "How to get your risk-free trial. It states that you will receive a free membership in the Hyrdroderm VIP program. You would receive a fresh 1oz. supply of hydroderm every 60 days for the low price of $49.95 + 6.95 shipping a 35% discount. No commitments, no hassles. Cancel anytime."

I gave the company enough advance notice so they would not charge me and was still charged. I talked with a representative of the company and was told I would not get my moneyback and that is just the way it is going to be. I then asked to speak a supervisor and was told I'm sorry, but all I can offer you is instore credit. No refund to your credit card.

There should be away to handle people like this but I guess the only way to stop these people. Is not to buy from them at all. There are so many companies on the Internet ripping honest consumers off. I would say to anyone out there do not buy from companies you are not aware of. Because nothing free there is a price to pay. I just paid $49.95 + 6.95 for lesson to learn that.

Park Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90230/IMX-Hydroderm-ripoff-Artist-Run-Them-Out-of-Town-and-Take-Them-Off-the-Internet-Culver-146674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm