Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Oakdale Minnesota
8500 Higuera Street Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm 30 Day Trial Ripp Off Culver City California

I ordered this product. I recieved this product, and tried it. I tracked it online showing they mailed it on 16 Sept 2008. I received it 17 Sept 2008. I returned the partially used product on 15 Oct 2008, paid for the shipping. I have called numerous times to find out what happened, and why they billed my account for $84 dollars after I returned it. I've called at least 5 times asking them where my refund is and they say my refund will be here in 7days. It's been a month and a half. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB. Now they just let your time run out and hang up without answering.HUGE RIP OFF ARTISTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Their ad gives 30 day free trial. The truth is they give you 4 weeks. The are committing a crime with their false advertising, and then taking the money and keeping it, even when their product is returned. I would like to see them prosecuted. See this place for more complaints.

Ms. Valentine
Oakdale, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-30-Day-Trial-Ripp-Off-Culver-City-California-396651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm