Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera Street Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm False Advertisement, Jump through loops to get refund. Culver City California

This company charged my account $49.00 before my thirty day trail was over. They advised me that it was thirty days from my order. I spoke to a supervisor and advised him that a thirty day trail should be just that, thirty days of trying the product. They billed me after twenty days.

Above all the Cellulite Toning Lotion did not work, not even close. So I wanted a refund. After speaking with someone from the company they advised me to send the unused portion back and I would get a full refund.

After sending back the product, a month had went by and no refund. So I called and after several conversation with a very unprofessional supervisor, I was told that I did not fax them a copy of a receipt of return shipment. They told me they received the unused product, but could not refund me until they received a copy of the this receipt. This was unbelievable, talk about jumping through hoops.

Let me add that at no time was this ever mentioned, nor is this written any where on the paperwork they sent me. So I fax this receipt, luckily I still had it.

So as of now I'm still waiting for the refund. I'm not holding my breath.

Johnathan
Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-False-Advertisement-Jump-through-loops-to-get-refund-Culver-City-California-324901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm