• Report: #196623

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Twentynine Palms California
Hydroderm
8500 Hifuera St Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm ripoff Culver City California

Not free, free offer from HYDRODERM after reciveing an e-mail offer I sent away for a "FREE" sample of hydroderm products. I paid 3.95 shipping.When I used the products for the first time they were ranced and did not even feel good on my skin.I looked at the letter that came with the "free" samples and discovered that if I did not return them I would be billed 69.00 in thirty days.
1 this was supposed to be a FREE sample
2 there was not a thirty day supply
3 I had to wash my face several times to get the rancid smell off my skin

When I attempted to call the company to cancel I was simply put on hold for an extended time

Maria
Twentynine Palms, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-ripoff-Culver-City-California-196623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm