Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Yorba Linda California
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera St. , Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm unauthorized charges Culver City California

Product was ordered on line and delivered within the stated time frame. I was dissatisfied with the product and returned the unused portion as required to cancel my membership. I contacted the company by phone to insure that I would not be charged the 90+ dollars for a two month supply. I was assured by two different supervisors that I was be excluded from any further deliveries or charges. I did not receive any additional shipments (I did not want additonal shipments), but I was charge $90.93 cents. I contacted my bank, filed a claim but ended up still having the above amount subtracted from my checking account. I also filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau of Culver City. If this problem is not rectified, I will have to close my bank account------------this is extremely frustrating.

Nick
Yorba Linda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-unauthorized-charges-Culver-City-California-388014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm