Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Hydroderm
www.hydroderm.com Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm gave me subcutaneous cysts! Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: A question for you...

Not only was there absolutely no visible improvement regarding wrinkles, but I ended up with two subcutaneous cysts (YIKES!) on my face!!! One was near my nose and started swelling up the area under my eye. Both were so full of puss that the cortisone injections my doctor tried to give me could not even be effectively administered in one office visit. I have never had anything that bad on my skin before even though I used to have bad acne many years ago as a teenager. (My skin looks really good now.)

I reported this somewhere on line a year or so ago and cannot believe that this company is still in business and has an ad running on my home page on MSN. These people should be stopped! This stuff is dangerous!

Nice lady in l.a.
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California/Hydroderm-gave-me-subcutaneous-cysts-Culver-City-California-291768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm

A question for you...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, but what proof do you have that this product caused the cysts? If it were the cause I think there would be more articles or reports about this.