Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:mt view California
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm got my money back by complaining to Chase Visa ripoff Culver City California

They advertised 30 day trail. It took them 10 days to ship the hydroderm product. After I received it, I got billed within 20 days. So I only tried it for 20 days, not 30. Complained to Chase Visa and they gave me my money back. If you are using Visa card, I suggest you use the above explanation to get your refund back from VISA. VISA does not pay vendors till 60 days after they are billed, so they stand to lose nothing.

In contrast, my wife who purchased the product using Wells Fargo Visa had a horrible experience trying to get Wells Fargo to help. They were very rude and refused to refund her money.
Tear up your Wells Fargo credit cards folks!!

mt view, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California/Hydroderm-got-my-money-back-by-complaining-to-Chase-Visa-ripoff-Culver-City-California-237322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm