Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Sat, September 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2005

• Reported By:Glendale California
Hydroderm
hydroderm.com Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm is a giant ripoff Culver City California

*Consumer Suggestion: Hydroderm's Next Victim

I, along with what appears to be many others, have been ripped off by hydroderm. I received a "free" bottle months ago (had to pay shipping and handling), cancelled the account, and a few months later a charge appeared in my paypal account for $54.07.

Thankfully I didn't have the money in my paypal account and the charge was denied. I mean, this charge just came out of the blue months after cancelling the account. I cancelled my paypal card that the account was issued on, but this should not have to happpen.

Unfortunately, the exact same thing has happened to me with another supposedly "free" offer company in which you have to cancell the account. These companies should be banned from operating. I am willing to join with all you others that have been ripped off to see that they are.

Victoria
Glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California/Hydroderm-is-a-giant-ripoff-Culver-City-California-156636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hydroderm's Next Victim

AUTHOR: Natalie - (U.S.A.)

I really wish I'd checked this site before ordering their free sample. Fortunately after reading all the reports on this site today, I decided to just call my bank and I cancelled my Visa card. This should stop them from charging anything to my account shouldn't it? Even without returning the product, calling to cancel or sending emails to them, won't this nip the problem in the bud? Can they still get my account information thru my bank? I sure hope not cause I don't want to have to go thru what all you other guys have. Thanks so much for taking the time to report them and please advise if you think I need to do anything else. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.