• Report: #192913

• Updated: Tue, May 23, 2006

• Reported By:Crescent City Florida
Hydroderm
hydroderm.com Internet U.S.A.

Hydroderm.comHydroderm RIPPED OFF- Allergic reaction from the lip enhancer ordered on a trial basis, they charged me anyway Hydroderm Ripoff California Internet

Ordered the lip enhancer and had a bad allergic reaction. My entire face turned red and became swollen.

I called Hydroderm to report and they refused to credit my account for this product. I could not believe how callous they were about the situation. They would not budge. So I paid full price for this [so-called] trial offer. I used this product only once, and had to throw it in the trash after I found out that I would not be issued a credit from Hydroderm. I even offered to send it back to them... they still refused to issue a credit to my ccard... UNBELIEVABLE!

Valeriana
Crescent City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/internet/HydrodermcomHydroderm-RIPPED-OFF-Allergic-reaction-from-the-lip-enhancer-ordered-on-a-tr-192913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm