Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:visalia California
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera St., Nationwide U.S.A.

Hydroderm-MAJOR SCAM! same as the last complaint! I AM TOO SMART TO GET SUCKED INTO THIS,they musy prey on insomiacs! Culver City California

*Consumer Suggestion: My husband got stung with this one! lol

This has been an experience from HELL! It caused MORE wrinkles and anxiety than I've ever had with any other "business"...After 5 calls and hours on the phone I just got "accidentally" hung up on by someone named Michael. I sent the "junk" back weeks ago after I realized the FREE TRIAL was not free. Still got charged $90.93. I don't have time for this! But I will hound those people endlessly for the shameful rip-off. Shame on me for my vanity!

Bridget
visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/nationwide/Hydroderm-MAJOR-SCAM-same-as-the-last-complaint-I-AM-TOO-SMART-TO-GET-SUCKED-INTO-THISt-388658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

My husband got stung with this one! lol

AUTHOR: Pardel - (U.S.A.)

Yeah, on this one my husband got stung! He is always making fun of me for getting stung on some of these scams, but this one got him.

He ordered this FREE trial as well. The 'free trial' consist of them sending you the bottles, you trying the product and them charging it to your credit card. If you click through some of the pages and read really really carefully you will find (and I mean read REALLY carefully and then stop and think about what you are reading as it is worded to look like the offer is a free trial if you don't really pay attention to the wording) it says they are sending it to you to try and they are going to charge you for it. You then have so many days to return it for a refund. (we returned it and did not receive the refund as I am sure is probably pretty much the case with everyone that orders this FREE trial). You have to really dig through the we site to find this info as it is not on the page for the FREE trial. Bottom line, this appears to be another scam to sell their product. Good luck on getting your money back, we never did but at least I got to laugh at my husband for once! lol

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC