Complaint Review: Hydrodrem

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:sonora California
Hydrodrem
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydrodrem shipped two boxes of product from this co. two days apart didn't hotmail for these items Culver City California

I was sent 2 boxes from hydroderm two days apart , that I didn"t order from a account I never setup and a credit card number I don"t have , I called the 800 number ,call picked up heard message and the line went silent I went on line and got RMA number .Invoice states no return to sender will be processed . Cost me $ 12 to ship and track , Exfoliant and Eye serum . , I am 55 year old male . I wouldn"t known what this stuff is for, let alone get a membership to get more . Company should be lookin to big time.

Leonard
sonora, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydrodrem/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydrodrem-shipped-two-boxes-of-product-from-this-co-two-days-apart-didnt-hotmail-for-the-371841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydrodrem